Christmas is here ... :)

Christmas is finally with us, and I have hardly had the time to think of the forthcoming holiday season. While I do not really practise the Christian Christmas, I find that it is an excellent time to get close to my family, and spend time with them, and also to get a much-needed break.

These last three months have been very hectic. I've been appointed a judicial assistant, and I have also started lecturing Maritime English at the Maritime Institute of MCAST. This has increased my workload greatly - though very pleasantly indeed. I am also enjoying all my original work too, so that I have been kept busy. Gordon also got a larger boat, which has kept us busy with restoring it and repairing it, and putting her down in the water. She is finally down in the water, which means that I can get back to doing some of my work again.

I have so much to do before Christmas - shopping, finishing some handmade gifts, and so on. So I'd better be off to start my things.....

Speak very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Melancholy

Bouncing Back ....

Watch: Malta, stuck in a jam