On Grief

The monster strikes again.  Love and loss - we can safely say that all love stories end in tragedy - either because of some form of separation, or death.

Grief has struck again and it is unspeakable.  Through the tears, I am working on self development.

I look for him on social media and he's just below the surface, but not making any contact except occasionally.  To that extent, neither am I. I am keeping time and space as my healer, and possibly as an insight to both of us as to where we want to go.

Most people I talk to on his side seem to think that this was the real deal for him. That our relationship was, for him, the works.  What could have driven him ... fear of commitment, the intensity, the crazy schedule.  I know he needs time. I know I need time too. 

Through this, I learned that many limiting beliefs have determined how i deal with grief. And I am trying to change them. I don't have to go through the pain of the bargaining stage - the bargaining, if anything, is with myself and how I deal with grief.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

A Metaphorical Death

A Grave Miscarriage of Justice