Force-feeding or what?

Today I was quite shocked when, passing through our capital, I happened to pass near some toilets and went in to wash my hands. There was one woman trying to force-feed her four-year old child one of these babyfood jars.

The public toilet was not, in my view, the best place to force feed this little girl, who was crying and threatening to throw up. The grandmother was telling all who would listen that this child never eats. No wonder, when she is fed in places such as the public toilet in Valletta!!

It may not seem much to most. However, in a place where many worry about obesity, I find it hard to accept force-feeding, especially since a child will eat when he or she is hungry.

How very strange!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

Rainy Melancholy

Watch: Malta, stuck in a jam