To work from home or not?

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working from home. Sometimes I choose to do it when my resources happen to be at home, rather than at the office.

Because my office is really, mine (as opposed to being an employer's), it feels hardly any different from home. Indeed, being a freelancer has that benefit of allowing you feel that your office is an extension from home. I have set up office in Qormi last June, and am still in the process of decorating it. I recently hung up a few lovely paintings to try to liven it up. The place is rather old and so I'd like to give it a modern touch while keeping its quaint look.

I started to work from an office because the pressure of having people turn up on my mother's or my boyfriend's doorstep was a bit too much to handle. I must say that I am strongly in favour of having a home office, but not at the expense of having an external office, where to keep client information and where to meet clients.

www.geraldinespiteri.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

Rainy Melancholy

Watch: Malta, stuck in a jam