I escape with life and limb... again

I guess we all have narrow brushes with something which could hurt us or take our life away. Mine are many in number, and this Valentine's day I experienced another. On Valentine's day four years ago, I had a very bad accident from which I escaped without so much as a scratch.

This year I had the scary experience of narrowly being missed by my own car, which was being towed and escaped from the tow-truck. It slammed into a garage a few feet away, just as I was going to approach it to see if the guy needed anything (such as checking if the car was going to hit a wall).

Obviously I got a considerable fright, and the garage door in question was badly damaged. Fortunately none of us were hurt, and the matter can easily be consigned to my past...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

Rainy Melancholy

Watch: Malta, stuck in a jam