C&T's chocolate orange drizzle cake

Goodness, goodness! It is the middle of August and I have discovered this website / blog full of lovely recipes! Roberta is someone I knew at school, though we have lost touch a long time ago!

Well she is running this blog, Chorizo & Thyme, where she blogs her favourite recipes, and boy are they yummy! This Chocolate Orange Drizzle Cake looks so scrumptious, that I might just try it out! That being said, it is really too hot to be considering ovens at this time of year.... but you never know... I might use my small convection oven (which doubles up as a microwave, but with the oven only option) and make it... just for kicks.

Then again, I did promise myself one week of healthy dieting and full out exercise, to kick start my dieting and metabolism.... so I might just delay that a little for now.  I am busy with monitoring food intake, and healthy options, as well as attending Zumba classes as often as I can, since they are my movement for the day - or even for the week, except when I swim during the weekend.  I am tired of constantly yo-yoing with my weight, so something has to be done about it....

So,... with the help of Calorie Count, I'm backing off the carbs and fats for now, sticking to protein and greens wherever I can. Not always possible, mind you, since my energy tends to flag.  Let's just say I'm being watchful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

Rainy Melancholy

Watch: Malta, stuck in a jam