Valletta Boat show - 13 to 16 October

Cannot wait to visit the Valletta Boat Show this weekend!

Although I am currently not doing much in terms of yachting, I still have a passion for the yachting world, boats and the sea.  This event is being held between Friday and Sunday, at Dock 1 in Cospicua.  There should be a number of exhibitors and, I bet, a number of people I know from the world of boats and yachting.  It is nothing like the Monaco Yacht Show, at all, but it's a welcome event indeed. I couldn't attend this last one, so Valletta Boat Show will have to do ! (I can never stop gazing at the lovely Ulysse Nardin watches... I would prefer that to any other brand of expensive watch, I tell you ! )

In any case, I am glad there is something open-air to do this weekend, and I am hoping that the weather will be nice ... I think that this is where I will spend my Saturday evening! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Back ....

Rainy Melancholy

A Grave Miscarriage of Justice